Friday, April 15, 2005

Amazon is a $8 bus ride away

Hola Todos!

For those interested in how my trip is coming along... I ditched Galapagos Islands (my marine iguanas) to go to the Amazon... well I wil be leaving the Andes to head down to the dusty oil town of Coca (Ecuador) in the Amazon. Dont think I will be fighting off any piranahs, or have having breakfast with sloths or swiming with fresh water dolphins........ but i hope to take a boat to Iquitos (in Peru) along Rio Napo from Coca...

Anyways..... there is no internet on the boat so this might be my last entry till, 1st May when i should be in Lima Peru... if you get anything before that, likely my boat trip didn´t work out.

Hasta luego!!!

4 comments:

Charlie O said...

WA LAU.. BOH JIO... BEI SUI LA!!

anway,

hope you brought extra wear to keep out the cold in ecuador..

coca co-la

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHA HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

boh on the run said...

yah man, bo jio.....

JANNYJANJAN said...

WAH! Amazon! Thick jungles and hot sticky weather! (Sounds like s'pore except the jungle is concrete?)
eh... jew... dun worry la.
i think the piranhas also not interested in stick and bones... heh. Go forth in courage!

shoe slut said...

eh..the only amazon i know..i can do on shopping on it...hiak hiak

way too cool jew